We are so excited to welcome you back in person! Our new office is located at 307 West 38th St, 8th Floor, Manhattan. Not all programs have resumed in person yet, but will keep you informed.
These programs will be available in person this fall:
- Pet therapy: Peer support and therapeutic interaction with trained pet therapy dogs. The next session of pet therapy is rescheduled for Thursday, November 3 at 3:30 PM in person. We invite you to join us at 3pm. To minimize disruption, no one will be admitted after 3:45 pm.
- Living with Bipolar: This group will meet in person every 2nd Wednesday, 3-4:30 PM. Note: Please join us at 2:30 PM. To minimize disruption, no one will be admitted after 3:15 PM.
You’ll need a photo identification to enter the building. A temperature scan and masks are always required in our building, including the lobby, hallways, and elevators.
Our masking policy follows CDC guidelines and we utilize the community level for New York county.
- People may choose to wear a mask at any time.
- At low community transmission levels, masks are optional in support groups/classes and within our office space.
- At medium and high community transmission levels, masks are required in support groups/classes and within our office space.
- As mentioned above, masks are always required in the building, including lobby, hallways, and elevators.
If you don’t feel well, please refrain from attending. Our virtual programs remain available.
Check this page for further updates. As always, for any questions, feel free to call our Helpline at 212-684-3264 or email at email@example.com.